Berkshire Hathaway New Homes Division and Marketing Results Rock the OBIES With 34 Awards!
ATLANTA (November 27, 2017)
Berkshire Hathaway New Homes Division and Marketing Results Atlanta the top winners at the 37th Annual OBIE Awards event held on November 11, 2017 at the OMNI-CNN in Atlanta. The duo won a total of 34 Awards together with 18 Gold and 16 Silver awards for marketing.
The categories vary and include Community of the Year, Best Building Design, Best Social Media Campaign, Best Community website, Best Magazine Ad and many more. Berkshire Hathaway New Homes Division and Marketing Results were excited to win in many categories.
It was an exciting night as the BHHS and MRI team proudly accepted 20 Gold and 17 Silver Marketing Awards plus Community of the Year was won by Laurel Gate by Water’s Edge Group.
Gold Awards include:
- Attached Community of the Year – Laurel Gate
- Best Condo Sales Center – Opus Place
- Best Newspaper Ad – Opus Place
- Best Print Ad – New Home Publication – PMC Corporate
- Best Billboard – Opus Place
- Best Off-Site Signage – Opus Place
- Best Ad Campaign under $10K – Horizon at Laurel Canyon Grand Opening
- Best Ad Campaign Associate over $10K BHHS Postcards
- Best Email Message – Opus Place
- Best Marketing Cam/Promo under $10K – Smyrna Grove
- Best Marketing Cam/Promo under $10K – Assc – BHHS
- Single Family Detached – $1.21 to $1.49 Million Waters Edge Group
- Best Building Design $400,000 – $499,999 Kyle Farm
- Single Family Attached $199,999 & Under Mill Creek Lakes
- Single Family Attached $200,000 – $299,999 Mill Creek Lakes
- Single Family Attached -$300,000 to $399,999 – Laurel Gate
- Single Family Urban – $300,000 – $399,999 – Smyrna Grove
- Best Landscape Design – Community – Smyrna Grove
Silver Awards include:
- Best Model Home/Sales Office – Kyle Farm
- Best Print Ad – New Home Publication – Seven Hills
- Best Brochure – Cor/Assc BHHS
- Best Brochure – Community – Kyle Farm
- Best Logo – Corporate – PMC
- Best TV Spot – Soleil Laurel Canyon
- Best Off-site Signage – Chateau Elan
- Best Realtor Promotion – Kyle Farm
- Best Website -Associate BHHS
- Best Website – Community -Skyland Brookhaven
- Best Social Media Campaign – PMC
- Best Marketing Cam/Promo under $10K – Kyle Farm
- Best Building Design $600,000 -$699,999 Kyle Farm -Ashbourne
- Best Interior Merchandising $199,999 & Under – Mill Creek Lakes
- Best Model Home/Sales Model – Kyle Farm
- Best Interior Merhandising Detached Model – $500,000 – $599,999 – Horizon at Laurel Canyon
“It was a great night for Marketing Results and the BHHS New Homes team. I am so proud of our teams’ efforts in producing excellent work for our clients and new home communities” said Laura Watkins, President of Marketing Results, Inc.
About Marketing Results, Inc:
Marketing Results for three decades has been getting new home properties noticed and sold. As a full-service advertising and marketing team that specializes only in New Home sales, Marketing Results gives new home developers a competitive edge. From the initial planning stages to the final selling phase, the Marketing Results team of seasoned individuals provides services and experience necessary to generate leads, boost traffic, promote brand recognition and sales for a community’s success. For more information please visit MarketingResultsAtlanta.com.